Jorgio's features Xikar and Vector lighters due to their unsurpassed quality, value and manufacturer warranties.
Our selection offers the cigar enthusiast single, double and triple flame choices with a wide range of styles and finishes.
Stop in often to see our ever-changing inventory of the latest designs, colors and styles.
Igniting a lighter
- A simple push on the ignition switch ignites a powerful
flame over 2,000 degrees. This flame can be nearly invisible in
bright light, so proper care is recommended.
- To avoid heat buildup, do not use in any situation that would
require a continuous flame for more than 10 seconds. The lighter
may become too hot and cause harm to the lighter and/or the user.
Extinguishing the flame
- Releasing pressure from the ignition button of the lighter
immediately extinguishes the flame by stopping fuel flow.
If flame continues, the flame level is set too high and should be
adjusted by turning the adjustment wheel on the lighter towards the (-) position.
Adjusting the flame
- Turn the fuel adjustment wheel on the lighter
towards the (+) mark to increase the flame and turn the wheel
towards the (-) to decrease the flame to achieve a desired height.
Filling and re-filling
- Release all tank pressure by pressing on the inlet valve with a small screwdriver or a bleeder
tool. Hold the lighter vertical while bleeding valve. Repeat this several times until all
fuel/ gas pressure is released.
- Set flame adjustment to lowest setting (-).
- Turn lighter in upside down position and insert butane tank tip directly on the fuel valve. Press down firmly for about 5 seconds.
- Before igniting lighter, wait 3-4 minutes. This allows excess butane to evaporate and gas inside lighter to reach room temperature.
- Set flame level to desired height by turning flame adjuster wheel.